Do Seniors Need Dental, Vision, and Hearing Insurance?
Short answer: yes, we recommend that you get Dental, vision, and hearing coverage. Dental, vision, and hearing insurance is an important addition to your Original Medicare Parts A and B coverage. Why? Because Medicare does not cover your typical dental, vision and hearing exams and expenses, nor does Medicare Supplement insurance.
Don’t put off your preventive checkups and normal health care for your teeth, eyes, and ears! Here are just a few benefits of this important coverage:
- Affordable premiums, as low as $31 a month
- Use your own provider, or choose one from the optional PPO Network
- Guaranteed issue, there is no underwriting or stress about being approved
- Covers two dental cleanings per year, plus glasses, contacts, hearing aids, and exams
- Also covers endodontics, root canals, periodontal surgery, bridges, crowns and dentures*
* Covered after one year, 60% paid per policy year
Our dental, vision, and hearing coverage is the perfect add-on for your Medicare and Medicare Supplement insurance coverage. Don’t worry about routine dental, vision and hearing exams! This gives you the peace of mind to know that wherever you go, and whomever you use for your dental, vision, and hearing needs, you have some protection in place.